Friday, October 16, 2009

A bad night

Last night Tia was complaining to have a sore throat and I could see that she wasn't feeling fine.Did not have much food for dinner and I did not insisted to eat it.Before bed I gave her some Tylenol for her throat and she went to bed.She called me twice and I did not see anything wrong with her,she went potty and seemed OK.Then she was calling again at midnight that she was cold.I got upset and I laid in bed with her.After a few minutes she was restless and I asked her if she was OK and she said:"No".I took her to the bathroom and she pucked.She wasn't feeling fine at all.I couldn't do anything so I just kept her warm.She fell asleep ,than pucked again..and we had a really bad night.When daddy left for work she could not sleep back and I asked her if she was OK and she said no again.After a while she asked me:
Mommy,can you fix my tummy?
I got upset and I put a little pillow on her tummy to keep her warm and she fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment